Take a closer look at the top Zunia school reporting and compliance features:
1. Easily create reports with templates
Zunia’s report template tool makes it quick and simple to configure academic reports and address standard compliance requirements in clicks, not days.
How to create a school academic report in Zunia
Creating an academic report template in Zunia is easy and intuitive:
- Start by creating your front cover, which lets you add your logo, school name, academic reporting period, title, and list of subjects.
- Add in a principal statement or other leadership comment.
- Navigate to the subject templates and toggle on/off next to the associated learning areas (e.g. literacy, numeracy) so you can add comments where needed.
- Go to the learning area and define up to five different assessment types and assessable criteria to suit the teacher.
After configuring the templates, the school leader clicks ‘Create report’ to see a list of report templates to choose from.
You can create as many academic report templates as you need for different subjects and periods, such as if you need a different format for an interim vs a semester report.
How to create a school compliance report in Zunia
Compliance reporting can be overwhelming, which is why we’ve made it quick and easy to create them in Zunia.
At Education Horizons, we’ve done the heavy lifting by identifying the main compliance reports such as NAPLAN, SBD, State & Commonwealth censuses and much more, as well as key values needed across all government bodies.
That means all you need to do is map your fields to the authority codes – best of all, you only need to do this once.
You can then export and download the data in the correct format – no more manipulating complex Excel spreadsheets and data.
Zunia’s compliance reporting tool has been a game-changer for Quayside Isle Preparatory School in Singapore, saving hours of admin time.