Education Horizons has been working across Africa for many years now, and its solutions are found in many leading schools there. Our knowledge of the region has informed us that there are several critical requirements identified by African schools when selecting a management information system, including:
- creating a single source for all information;
- accessing data anytime and anywhere.
A school information management system should streamline your school operations and overcome your pain points by offering:
- meaningful, accurate and timely reports on all students and their progress;
- staff portal newsfeed and key student notifications, such as absences and incidents, in real-time;
- strong communications channels and a multilingual system that empowers staff, parents and students;
- a single source of truth – one powerful system driving your admissions, academics, performance assessment, reporting, administration and finance, all in one place;
- insightful reporting on a range of visual, interactive dashboards that show real-time information in an easily digested format.
Our Engage school MIS platform can offer all these features and more. Many alternates either cannot match these capabilities and/or need to integrate a complex assembly of separate software packages from multiple suppliers.